Sunday, July 24, 2016

Justice is broken for sure

I was able to connect with my friend Steve Pidgeon again (he is a very busy man!).  I was asking him for some guidance on a perjury issue.  He said perjury means nothing.  The court's don't care about the truth.  He also shared that judges in both King and Snohomish counties (in Washington) have told him he will no longer receive any fair judgments by them.  Steve can exaggerate at times but from my own personal experience with judges I can believe this.  Look at Kent Hovind going to Jail for 10 years for "structuring" (i.e. for the heinous crime of paying his employees daily in cash) and look at how the IRS uses the penalty of perjury to bind us to testify against ourselves while criminals like Obama and Hillary get completely off.  This is strong evidence of corruption to the core and is, as I keep saying, our chief problem of the day.  It greatly saddens me that I have no remedy to my own issues through the courts.
My recommendation:  It is time for the church to step up and begin to mobilize the body of Christ to begin "doing Justice" as commanded in Micha 6:8.

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I can always do better.